Engineering Technology Level 5
(Pre-Apprenticeship) QQI Award (Level 5 – 5M2061)
- Candidates need to have completed Leaving Certificate, Leaving Cert Applied or equivalent.
- Mature applicants welcome
- Engineering Workshop Processes
- Work Experience
- Computer Aided Draughting (2D)
- Wood Fabrication
- Mathematics Level 5
- Safety and Health
Students can use this major award (5M2061) to apply to colleges through the CAO. See the list of colleges accepting this award as an entry requirement here.
Students gaining a full award can progress to a level 7 Engineering degree in TU Dublin, Bolton Street.
Year 1: €695*
* includes €200 Govt. charge