Engineering Technology Level 5
QQI Award (Level 5 – 5M2061)
This full time Level 5 course is designed to meet the needs of a variety of students who wish to explore a number of areas in a pre-apprenticeship setting. This course aims to develop skills, knowledge and expertise essential to gaining an apprenticeship in a range of trades in the building industry.
- Candidates need to have completed Leaving Certificate, Leaving Cert Applied or equivalent.
- Mature applicants welcome
- Engineering Workshop Processes
- Work Experience
- Computer Aided Draughting (2D)
- Wood Fabrication
- Mathematics Level 5
- Safety and Health
- Customer Services
Note that modules may change from year to year to reflect the changing building environment.
Students will have developed pre-apprenticeship skills which will make them eligible for employment and progression into a range of trades.
Year 1: €695*
* includes €200 Govt. charge