Coláiste Dhúlaigh College of Further Education (CDCFE) has developed an Entrepreneurship in Creative Industries course along with ‘Greendale Enterprise Hub’ in Kilbarrack Campus.
Creative industries are made up of many different sectors including,
- Advertising and marketing
- Architecture and interiors
- Sport, leisure, and wellbeing
- All Crafts
- Design: product, graphic and fashion design
- Film, TV, video, radio, photography and animation
- IT, software, and computer services
- Publishing, creative writing, and illustrations
- Museums, galleries and libraries
- Music, performing and visual arts
The purpose of the course is to give individuals the opportunity to develop their business idea, skill, product or service and to equip them with knowledge, skills and confidence start their own small business.
Individuals from various backgrounds will work together in a shared office hub with facilities available to help them perfect their skills/product/service while being supported by mentors. The course will be delivered through a combination of lectures in Start Your Own Business and Digital Marketing, as well as mentoring to help learners create their own business.
If you want to start your own business or develop a skill you have, and turn it into a small business, then this course is for you.
Please contact our course coordinator
Noreen Connolly O’Prey [email@example.com] to express your interest in enrolling on the course.
Course charges are €250. Any applicant in receipt of any social welfare payment or credits, and PUP payments will receive a waiver on the course charges. *