Are you interested in developing your career in the solar sector?
SolarShare has vacancies in our Solar PV system installation teams, and we welcome applications from ambitious and talented individuals dedicated to high- quality work required to build out the low-carbon economy.
SolarShare enables homeowners to generate and harness their own electricity from sunlight using solar PV panels and energy storage batteries. Over the next two decades, we want to help our communities make the transition to zero- carbon living as simply and cost-effectively as possible.
If the role below is of interest please apply, sharing your CV via the SolarShare website Join Our Team – SolarShare or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have about the role.
Graduate Solar PV System Installer
As a bright and hard-working team player, you will be required to excel at solar PV systems installation and set high standards of workmanship and safety for your colleagues.
All necessary training will be provided by some of the most experienced people in the industry.
- Work as part of a team installing domestic and commercial solar PV systems;
- Work to the highest standards ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Show up every time and on time;
- Work safely;
- Be polite and courteous to colleagues and customers;
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Ability and ambition to learn;
- Safety conscious;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from doing good work well;
- Competent person to operate a ladder safely; https://www.hsa.ie/eng/publications_and_forms/publications/safety_and_health_manage ment/ladder_information_sheet.pdf
- Competent person to climb a ladder onto the roof of a two-story building using the appropriate safety equipment;
- We will provide complete and through training during your induction period and on a continuous professional development (CPD) basis.
Working pattern and Location
Your team is required to work Monday to Friday. Louth, Meath, Dublin areas.
Competitive package provided for the right candidate.
Visit our website: www.solarshare.ie
Carlisle Building 51 Bracken Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, | D18 CV48