We are hosting a Webinar on Wednesday 12th May at 7pm – 8pm.
This webinar is aimed at students and parents/ Guardians /Advisors. The purpose of the webinar is to give a broad view on the options available in the Further Education sector and it will cover:
- The application process
- Types of courses on offer/Certification
- How courses run (continuous assessment etc.)
- Progression routes from courses
- Views from current and past students
- Student supports available
You will be able to register for this event here soon.
There will be a chat function for questions on the night but if you want to send in your question before the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org